Please read everything very carefully. You will be asked to digitally sign this contract, indicating that you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
You may also want to print a copy of this agreement for your records.
I absolutely understand that things come up - weather cannot be controlled, and people get sick. I want to work with you to reschedule your appointment.
- Reschedule Requests-
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please give one (1) week notice prior to your session date. If you need to reschedule your appointment and it is closer than 1 week away, I will try to accommodate your requests, but I cannot guarantee your request will be granted. However, I will do my best to try and reschedule when it is better for you.
- If you or your child are sick, please give as much notice as possible and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If the weather looks as though it may impede an outdoor session, you will be contacted to reschedule or change locations.
- Date transfers are allowed if requested 2 weeks prior to session date.
- Requests for re-scheduling or re-shoots are granted at the photographer’s discretion only.
Under the Federal Copyright Act of 1976 (effective January 1, 1978 and amended when the USA joined the Berne Convention in 1989), photographs are protected by copyright from the moment of creation and the copyright is owned by the photographer.
- Calico Photography SC, LLC retains the copyright on all images (even those where digital files have been purchased) and reserves the right to copy, distribute, publicly display or create derivative works from the original work.
- It is unlawful to copy, scan, reproduce, or print any images produced by Calico Photography SC, LLC without the express written consent of the photographer. At this time, ALL sessions come with express written consent for the client to print any images for reasonable personal use.
I, the Calico Photography SC, LLC Client, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, hereby irrevocably authorize Calico Photography SC, LLC to use photographs of me and/or my property and authorize him/(her/their and his/her/their assignees), licensees, legal representatives and transferees to use and publish (with or without my name, company name, or with a fictitious name) photographs, pictures, portraits or images herein described in any and all forms and media and in all manners including composite images or distorted representations, and the purposes of publicity, illustration, commercial art, advertising, publishing (including publishing in electronic form on CDs or internet websites), for any product or services, or other lawful uses as may be determined by the photographer or studio name here.
I further waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of the images, any written copy or finished product. I am of full legal age and have read and fully understand the terms of this release.